About Me

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Super 8 Donation

A few months ago, Travis and I went to go see Super 8 on its opening night (which was awesome). Before the movie started an employee at Regal Cinemas explained to us a promotion they were holding for Stars of Hope. If we chose to donate $5 to the Stars of Hope we would receive an awesome Super 8 poster plus a coupon book filled with local business offers:


 By the way this kid was the best public speaker I'd ever heard. He basically memorized the contents of the 48 page coupon book. I think I was more impressed with that than the fact that this little book and poster they were giving away were $5 and it went to charity. Anyhow, inside is an offer I fully intend to use tomorrow:


We have a fuzzball of a dog who sheds more hair than I've ever seen (just ask our vacuum). My ride needs a new wash and vac, so it's off to Bills Car Wash I go! If you weren't able to get this neat little coupon book, live in the Waterford area, and are in need of a car wash (then you're in luck! If you act now) there are actually coupons on the website for you and your wallet to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment