About Me

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

If the Shoe Fits!

Yesterday I had the chance to spend the afternoon with my my best friend, Abbey. We went over to the Altamonte Mall. Overall, there weren't too many sales going on which was both good and bad in a way. We did manage to find one. While we were there, we walked over to Dillards. I was pretty surprised to see a sale in the shoe section. I was even more surprised to see that there weren't hoards of people. In fact, I fully expected to see rows of size 8-10 shoes and not too many 6-6.5 sizes. I usually get the short end of the stick with sales like these. Let's face it with sales like these, there are usually very few pairs available and are usually in "exotic" colors or have one missing. Not only were there many styles on clearance, but the smaller sizes were off to the side.

I managed to find two pairs that had been marked down. After much debate, I decided to get both. I will share one pair now. (The other pair I actually bought to go with my halloween costume this year. I'll blog about that later.) I was able to find a new pair of work shoes:


They are a pair of open toe Antonio Melani shoes originally priced at $79.99, marked down to $59.00. Dillards had them on sale for $27.99. I was pretty happy about the find.

In addition, I did make it over to Publix this evening to do some light shopping (since last week I bought so much). I was able to save 30% with my coupons and bogo's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment